Shanghai Jingoo Petroleum Apparatus Co., Ltd.
We Inspect, Calibrate, Repair, Track and Certify Gages and Calibration Equipment
• Clean and inspect your equipment for any visual damage
• Generate all necessary calibration certificates
• Inspect equipment following specific procedures developed per instrument
• Verify real accuracy and repeatability of the gage.
• Return equipment to manufacturer specifications to maximize productivity
Inspect Parts, Calibrate, and Track Gages
• Accuracies to .00002” (.508 µ ) traceable to the NIST
• Ultra precision scale with 1.00” travel and resolution of .00001”
• Adjustable tilt support table to accommodate many applications
• Assortment of fixtures to hold various types of gages during
Measure Parts, Calibrate Hand Held Gages, and Preset Indicator Style Gages
• Houses two precision optical glass scales enabling its precision measuring capability
• Includes receiver pads and anvils that are manufactured and precision ground to .00001”
• Adjustable electronic measurement master with ranges from 0” to 48”
• Provides critical thread dimensions for manufacturing & inspection using TDWIN Software
• Dell desktop computer and CERTIFI calibration software to produce calibration reports, recal stickers, and gage usage history. Single user or network versions available
• Documented calibration procedures for your lab
• Requires closely monitored environment held at 68°F with relative humidity not to exceed 50%
• Delivers high accuracy in a variety of environments including the shop floor
• Serves as a setting master for gages produced by various manufacturers
• Provides fast, accurate dimensional part measurements
• Ensures measurement repeatability from operator to operator using Force Lok accessory
• Calibrates hand-held gages in-house for faster turnaround
• Delivers the highest accuracy in a controlled environment.
• Tracks & retrieves gage history, certifications, calibration dates and renewal information
• Calibrates your ring and plug gages regularly with TDWIN thread calculation software
• Produces computerized digital readouts, calibration reports and certificates
• Avoids calibration service “turnaround times” by having your own system in place.
• Offers a huge variety of accessories for unmatched versatility in measurement capabilities